These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Analytics / AdWords
Track device being used
For checking residual oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in inert gas packaging ... more
For checking residual oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in inert gas packaging
AtmoCheck® DOUBLE is a practical battery operated double analyser for random sample measurement of residual oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in gas-treated food packaging (MAP).
This is an ideal analyser for swift, accurate mobile checking at the packaging machine, in the warehouse or in the laboratory.
AtmoCheck® DOUBLE excels with easy operation, short measuring times, and low gas volume sample requirement.
The integrated data logger supports traceability and provides complete documentation (HACCP/IFS/ISO).
The AtmoTool® software permits fast, uncomplicated communication and is safe and easy to use. It is equipped with all facilities for converting handwritten measurements to electronic records.
Related links to "AtmoCheck® DOUBLE"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Videos & Tutorials
- Further products by HiTec Systems Ltd.
All highlights at a glance - Simple, intuitive handling with one hand - Simple... more
All highlights at a glance
- Simple, intuitive handling with one hand
- Simple transfer and analysis of measured data
- Alarm and data logger suitably pre-configured for every kind
- of quality control
- Integrated measurement memory stores the last 1000 measurements
- Measured data can be processed in Excel at any time
- USB port for easy data transfer and battery recharging
- Simple cleaning and long service life thanks to robust design
- Safe handling due to ergonomic concept
- Simple set-up using included data logger software
- O2, CO2 display (N2 optional)
- Low volume of sample gas required for measurement
- Cordless and mobile due to battery operation
- Large, clear illuminated graphic display
Accessories in handy case
- Battery charger for the integrated battery. With power-plug adapters for most EU and other countries
- Data lead USB 2.0 approx. 1 m long
- Intake hose
- 40 self-adhesive sealing tags
- Suction needle in sealed safety cartridge
- 2 intake filters
- manual as PDF on the supplied USB stick
- data logger software for fast, uncomplicated communication
Measuring principle O2 electrochemical measuring cell* / CO2 NDRI sensor**... more
|Measuring principle||O2 electrochemical measuring cell* / CO2 NDRI sensor**|
|Measuring range||0-100% in 0.1% steps|
|Measuring time Approx.||10 sec.|
|Calibration||Simple 2-point calibration|
|Measurement||Automatic by needle with integral pump|
|Measurement memory||Circulating memory for 1000 measurements|
|Software||AtmoCheck® Data Logger Software***|
|Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Shutdown||Automatic when not used for 2 minutes|
|Weight Approx.||425 g (without accessories)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||220 x 106 x 38 mm (without needle)|
|Power supply||Integrated rechargeable battery (battery charger included in scope of supply)|
|Battery charger||110-240 V 110-240 V AC to 5 V DC|
|Standards/building regulations||ISO 9001:2015|
|CE marking as per||
- EMV 2004/108/EG
*estimated service life of O2 sensor in air max. 18 month
**estimated service life of CO2 sensor min. 5 years depending on ambient conditions
**MS Windows is required to run AtmoCheck data logger software