- Order number: HTS4791
The AtmoMix® LF is a powerful and versatile unit that is optimally suited for the production of 2-component mixed gas where the mix ratio is set in advance. It is alternatively available with a freely adjustable variant. with operator adjustable gas mixture valves.
Decades of experience and modern production techniques, together with safe handling and highly precise mixing results make our AtmoMix® LF a powerful system in your processes, e.g. in the food industry, welding gas applications, beverage industry, life science and biotechnology.
Our AtmoMix® LF gas mixer is available for all common industrial gases: CO2, N2, Ar, He, O2, H2, special gases can be accommodated on request. Depending upon the inlet and outlet pressures, the AtmoMix® gas mixer is available for small to medium flow ranges.
All gas mixers of the AtmoMix® LF series operate as purely pneumatic gas mixers, and therefore do not require any additional electrical supply. When using the optionally available inlet and outlet pressure monitoring and integrated analysis technology, an external voltage supply is required for this addition.
Due to a new type of valve technology, the use of a buffer tank can be dispensed with in most instances. In the case of highly fluctuating withdrawal quantities, e.g. when supplying several withdrawal points, our AtmoMix® gas mixers can be equipped with a buffer tank and a pressure control.
In the event of a gas failure at the gas inlet, an integrated safety interlock ensures that no gas mixture is released. This increases the quality and safety of your production process. For superior control of the inlet and outlet pressures, pressure gauges are integrated in the gas mixer housing as standard . The gas mixer can be supplied as a wall-mounted panel.
All highlights at a glance
- Standard and High Performance mixing accuracy available
- Cost savings through the use of individual gases
- Integrated gas inlet filters protect against contamination
- Purely pneumatic operating principle, electrical power supply is required
- Robust, compact design
- Wall-mounted panel unit available
- Low maintenance
- Easy operation due to preset gas mixtures
- Suitable for fluctuating withdrawal quantities
- Safety interlock in case of omission of an input gas
- Inlet pressure monitoring
- Outlet pressure control
- Flow regulator
- In-line analysis
- Additional input filters
- Pressure regulator
- Welding shield gases according to DIN EN ISO 14175
- Coating and surface treatment
- Heat treatment
- Controlled and modified atmospheres
- Food packaging (MAP)
- Inerting, process chemistry
- Water treatment
- Hydrogen technology
- Biotechnology, Oxygenation & Fermentation
|Gases||Ar, CO2, N2, O2, He, H2, other gases on request|
|Gas mixing range||preset, flexible, depending on customer requirement|
|Flow range||see table|
|Inlet pressure||min. 3 bar, max. 16 bar gauge|
|Outlet pressure||1,5 … 13 bar (depending on inlet pressure)|
|Flow range||see table|
|Temperature||-10°C … +50°C|
|Gas inlet||Selectable according to customer requirements|
|Gas Outlet||Selectable according to customer requirements|