- Order number: HTS4792
Our compact AtmoMix® SF series is optimally suited for use in the production of up to 3 component gas mixtures for the relatively small flow ranges used in welding gas applications, beverage industry, life science, Biotechnology etc..
A special feature is the availability of up to 3 fixed gas mixture outlets in one compact gas mixer unit, giving maximum flexibility. Once set, no more adjustment of the gas mixture is necessary, giving you consistent quality and high accuracy. Optionally, the AtmoMix® SF gas mixer can optionally be
equipped with an adjustable gas mixture valve.
The AtmoMix® SF gas mixer is available for all common industrial gases: CO2, N2, Ar, He, O2, H2, and special gases can be accommodated on request. Depending on the inlet and outlet pressures, the AtmoMix® range is available for different flow rates.
All gas mixers in the AtmoMix® Series operate as purely pneumatic gas mixers and therefore do not require any additional power supply. When using the optionally available inlet and outlet pressure monitoring and integrated analysis technology, an external voltage supply is required for this addition.
Due to a new type of valve technology, the use of a buffer tank can be dispensed with in most instances. In the case of highly fluctuating withdrawal quantities, e.g. when supplying several withdrawal points, the AtmoMix® gas mixers can be equipped with a buffer tank and a pressure control.
All highlights at a glance
- Standard and High Performance mixing accuracy available
- Cost savings through the use of individual gases
- Integrated gas inlet filters protect against contamination
- Purely pneumatic operating principle, no electrical power supply required
- Robust, compact design
- Table-top and wall-mounted panel units available
- Wall-mounted panel unit available
- Low maintenance
- Easy operation due to preset gas mixtures
- Suitable for fluctuating withdrawal quantities
- Safety interlock in case of omission of an input gas
- Welding shield gases according to DIN EN ISO 14175
- Beverage dispensing systems
|Gases||Ar, CO2, N2, O2, He, H2, other gases on request|
|Gas mixing range||preset, flexible, depending on customer requirement|
|Gas mixture outlet||1-3 possible|
|Flow range||see table|
|Inlet pressure||min. 3 bar, max. 10 bar gauge|
|Outlet pressure||1,5 … 13 bar (depending on inlet pressure)|
|Flow range||0.5- 50 l/min. (depending on the inlet pressure)|
|Temperature||-10°C … +50°C|
|Gas inlet||Push-in connection or compression fitting|
|Gas Outlet||Push-in connection or compression fitting|
|Housing||Anodised aluminium or brass|